Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Unable to setup sonos play 5 gen 1


full image - Repost: Unable to setup sonos play 5 gen 1 (from Reddit.com, Unable to setup sonos play 5 gen 1)
I have recently moved my sonos play 5 gen 1 to a new network and have been completely unable to setup the device. I keep getting stuck on the step where I am prompted to connect to the “SONOS’ network. the app tells me “Not connected to ‘SONOS’ Wi-Fi”. Obviously, I am connected to the "SONOS" network.Here are some of the steps ive taken to try and solve the issue:factory reset the speakertried on three different devices (all iphones and 1 ipad on the latest ios)Unfortunately, I am in a dorm and don’t have access to an ethernet connection. If anyone knows how to solve this or has any ideas, please let me know.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.