Friday, August 2, 2024

warts on lip, not going away


full image - Repost: warts on lip, not going away (from Reddit.com, warts on lip, not going away)
Some background: I have warts on my lower lip that are making my life miserable. Can't kiss anyone, self-conscious as hell, all that fun stuff. They're both very small and only appeared recently but haven't been responding to cryotherapy. one of them FINALLY peeled away after the 4th round of freezing, it's TBD if it's actually gone. The other has shrunk a bit but is super stubborn. None of the medical professionals I've seen (PCP, nurse practitioner, and derm) have mentioned using salicylic acid or anything else between freezes, but I feel like there must be more I could be doing. questions:besides cryotherapy, what have people seen work on lip warts?how long do I have to wait to get it frozen again? I keep getting different answers but want to be as aggressive as possible without really messing up my lips longterm.how bad is it really to use OTC treatments on lip warts? the dermatologist I see is out of network and I can't afford to keep going back. the in network people have kinda sucked, and I'd rather just deal with this myself if it's safe to.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.