Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Career progression


full image - Repost: Career progression (from Reddit.com, Career progression)
Wondering where to go from here.Been at the same practice for about 4 years as a salaried after CCT. I enjoy work. Salary is decent - 11k/session. Practice runs well.However I feel like I am in a bit of a rut, career-progression wise. There is essentially no prospect of partnership at this practice and I am feeling bored as a salaried.Applied for a few partnerships in the last year; got one and turned it down, got close on another one but was ultimately unsuccessful.Will be a GP trainer shortly, but otherwise wonder what I could do to enhance my CV for partnerships etc.Been keeping my eye on job adverts but nothing really has come up of interest for a few months.I kinda wonder if I should be looking at getting a salaried role somewhere else with more of a progression opportunity, but this also seems a bit uncertain and I wonder what I should be looking for in other practices (aside from looking at job adverts). Or just keep looking out for partnership roles that are advertised, although these are fairly scarce currently and I suppose one might argue that the best partnerships will prefer to recruit from within.I have done a bit of locumming, but the pool of practices offering locum jobs has been fairly small, and I haven't really found any I'd really like to work in permanently.Also wonder if or how I should be networking with local GPs to get a better feel of what's out there...?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.