Monday, September 16, 2024

No one seems to see my Substack links - can I do something about this?


full image - Repost: No one seems to see my Substack links - can I do something about this? (from Reddit.com, No one seems to see my Substack links - can I do something about this?)
Hi folks! I have a newsletter that's been chugging along for a good year+ now and I really want to keep expanding to my network. I've been told that LinkedIn's algorithms don't play nice with anything not native (ie anything linked and NOT created directly on Linkedin). I have a substantial amount of followers on LinkedIn but when I post something from my Substack I get nearly 0 engagement, which is not normal for me. Is there a way around this?Thanks in advance!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.