Sunday, September 15, 2024

Feeling completely lost on network+


full image - Repost: Feeling completely lost on network+ (from Reddit.com, Feeling completely lost on network+)
I have my A+, and that seemed to have structure that I could keep up with. I started on the Network+ in June, and I'm scoring like 65 on Dion's tests. It feels like I can study all I want, but I can't retain this much information. I'm overwhelmed. I recently went through Messer's video course, and took notes, to re-center myself. But It only gained me 5-8% more on Dion's tests. What in the hell am I doing wrong?For more context, I'm a WGU student on D325 (Network+)


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.