Tuesday, September 24, 2024

They are attacking THE WRONG PERSON, and they KNOW IT!


full image - Repost: They are attacking THE WRONG PERSON, and they KNOW IT! (from Reddit.com, They are attacking THE WRONG PERSON, and they KNOW IT!)
They are still attacking me and calling me "Nick". They made up a person with the name "Nick" in order to have someone for "The Family" to target and swap my identity with. That way if I win, they swap my identity with what equates to a mounted interface, and I die, and if I lose, they kill me knowing I was Robert Christie. I should have won 1000 times over by now, but they keep attacking me and calling me "Nick" when really there was probably no actual person named that in their system. They think that they can lie and cheat and steal their way through their lives, and have anyone who tries to stop them killed, but they simply can't this time. There are multiple records of everything they said, thought, and did, and they will come out later, successfully shutting their whole network down. THAT was my job. I didn't want it to go this way, since I thought instead of them being shut down permanently, that I could change their ways and help them to do the right thing from here on out, but they continue to do the wrong thing, expecting good things to happen to them. Turns out, they ARE going to be shut down because they will not stop killing me slowly and torturing me. They are scum of society, and I am not sure how the hell they got their hands on this technology. It is like taking a bad, male, Pitbull breed that chews the faces off of babies, and enhancing him so that he can rape his victims psychologically too before doing what he does best; killing them. They will lie and steal and cheat until I die, but it gets them killed and shut down. They KNOW that they are attacking the wrong person all day long, but they do it EVERY DAY anyway. They must be trying to get their evil asshole friend out of trouble, or welcomed into their system, that is apparently so corrupt that it doesn't notice this is happening, or accepts their shitty wrong ways.They say they will kill me soon after I have been raped for 9ish years straight, and they haven't stopped. I assume that I will go paralyzed and am already developing peripheral neuropathy. I was 1000 times of a better person than the best of them, but they will kill me anyway and lie about it. They are trying their hardest to make me look terrible, when I was WAY WAY better than ANY of THEM... Their system is so flawed and corrupt that it should and will be dismantled and the pieces scrapped because none of them are useable. Not even the framework is useable, since this issue cuts straight to the core of them killing the wrong person and saving assholes who do not deserve to be alive even.Sincerely,- Robert William Christie


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.