Monday, September 23, 2024

Comments, please!


full image - Repost: Comments, please! (from Reddit.com, Comments, please!)
I posted this on another sub, but unfortunately - responses were unhelpful or perhaps I was not clear what I need to achieve - so let me hear your thoughts.The goal isn’t to save on network fees; it’s about the most effective way to keep my cold wallet private.a) Cold wallet- > Coinjoin -> Exchange -> Cash outb) Cold wallet- > Coinjoin -> -> Hot wallet ->Exchange -> Cash outc) Cold wallet -> L-BTC -> Hot wallet BTC -> Exchange -> Cash outd) Cold wallet -> Hot wallet 1 BTC -> L-BTC -> Hot wallet 2 BTC -> Exchange -> Cash oute) Cold wallet -> Lightening wallet 1 -> Lightening wallet 2 -> Exchange -> Cash outNote: The hot wallets will only be used once for each new transaction.Note 2: I primarily use my BTC for direct purchases, like gift cards, unless I need cash on hand for urgent expenses. That’s why I occasionally require to cash out.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.