Monday, October 21, 2024

Why is my wifi not working


full image - Repost: Why is my wifi not working (from Reddit.com, Why is my wifi not working)
Hello, lately I’ve been having problems with my internet; the connection drops and comes back intermittently. The issue reported by the troubleshooter is that it couldn't establish a connection with the DHCP.The problem is as follows:Only the WiFi connection on my device fails; others work normally.I can connect to another WiFi network without any issues.I’ve already tried using ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew, updating drivers, restarting the router, and everything, but my connection keeps failing.Do you have any idea what it could be?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.