Saturday, June 25, 2022

A Dad to 2 Daughters


full image - Repost: A Dad to 2 Daughters (from Reddit.com, A Dad to 2 Daughters)
Hi everyone,My name is Daniel and I am a 38 y/o father to 2 daughters. Seeing the action that the supreme court took yesterday was crippling. I looked at my eight and six year old, knowing that they were only briefly inhabiting a world that valued their fundamental rights. I knew something had to change. I immediately started organizing, taking up refuge here on this subreddit as well.I have $700 in savings and I work as an accountant living in the south. I am working on developing a network in my local community to support one another while we strike. I believe we can do this as a collective, but alone we will not be capable of reclaiming these rights. Tell me your story, let's keep spreading awareness.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.