Sunday, June 26, 2022

Can't get wifi to stop turning itself on


full image - Repost: Can't get wifi to stop turning itself on (from Reddit.com, Can't get wifi to stop turning itself on)
I know the title seems a bit NSFW, but here's my sitch: When attempting to use my Chromebook Duet in "airplane mode," which as we all know is just turning off wifi, the wifi toggle keeps turning itself back on. For example, on a recent trip abroad, within the first 45 minutes of a movie I had downloaded for offline viewing, I kept getting messages that I could not connect to my home network - despite A) being thousands of miles away from home, in an airplane, and B) the wifi had been off - it shouldn't have been searching for networks in the first place.Here's why it's such a pain in the ass - because my wifi spent the better part of a 6 hour plan ride searching for wifi, after one movie I was at 38% battery - kind if pitiful when my kids were absolutely abusing their Kindle Fire 10's for hours on end with barely a nibble at the battery percentage.Is there a fix for me, or do I have to resort my self to a life of Kindle Fires for flying?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.