Monday, June 27, 2022

Noob - IPv6 On TP-Link ER605


full image - Repost: Noob - IPv6 On TP-Link ER605 (from Reddit.com, Noob - IPv6 On TP-Link ER605)
Just set up my ER605 last night, no issues with setting up the network or EAP245 aside from not getting an IPv6 IP address.Updated to the newest firmware and I have none of the VPN settings activated from what I can tell.I selected dynamic IP, DHCP, and set the DNS to google. I do believe my ISP (Spectrum) had no issues on the previous router which was a nighthawk X6 R8000Any ideas why I can't get an IP? Please keep in mind I am completely out of my element with anything more in-depth than basic router setup.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.