Sunday, July 17, 2022

Truenas iscsi boot drive fails for me.


full image - Repost: Truenas iscsi boot drive fails for me. (from Reddit.com, Truenas iscsi boot drive fails for me.)
Heya folks.Coming in hot with a weird one.Ive been trying to make an iscsi connection to all my servers as a primary boot drive, however i keep running into an issue and i hope someone here can step up and help me out.Truenas latest (13U1 or whatever)Im fully configured with my drives, 20gb symmetrical networking, i think like maybe 20Tb usable on a dl380p g8.Connection and access work fine, however when I am booting to an installer, whether its windows, ubuntu, pfsense, whatever, truenas reports a connection timeout (unable to ping back the requesting host) and drops the connection to the iscsi target.Edit: no vlans, no chap, just a basic access drive.Any advice? I can add screenies upon request.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.