Saturday, April 1, 2023

[PS4] GF and I can't play together.


full image - Repost: [PS4] GF and I can't play together. (from Reddit.com, [PS4] GF and I can't play together.)
We live in the same house, work the same job, and play in the same world. We played for hours last night, she's on PS5, on I'm on PS4 (because I'm a good lad).When we could join each other, the "join players on the PlayStation network" feature wasn't working, so we had to do the cross play one. We are friends on Xbox already, so when we signed in the cross play function was there and it worked.However, when we decided to play today, now the cross play and the PlayStation network options no longer work.We just get a big fat ugly condescending "Unable to Join".We both uninstalled Minecraft, I unplugged that damn router. I checked for updates.The last thing I tried, just to try and see who's "fault" it was, was have her host a world, to see if I could jojn, and NOPE NOTHING.In the past, Bedrock issues are of no damn surprise, but I bought this game on Playstation, (which would probably be my 5th time buying Minecraft) to play with my lady and though being on the same type of "device" (which is it is technically, as the PS5 is running the PS4 version of the game) would keep us from having these kinds of issues.Also, everytime we restart Minecraft, we have to resign into Microsoft. Whhhhyyyyyyy?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.