Thursday, October 5, 2023

Remote User cannot connect to server through VPN


full image - Repost: Remote User cannot connect to server through VPN (from Reddit.com, Remote User cannot connect to server through VPN)
Hello, I am working on getting the OWC Jupiter NAS for a friend ready for remote editors. I am the most tech savvy out of us so I was the one tasked with it. I set up an openVPN server on the router of the network that the NAS is attached to and I am able to VPN (using the OpenVPN client) in and connect to the server on both my Mac and Windows machine. Likewise, another user in CO can remote in on their Mac and connect. The issue was introduced today when I was going to add a new user, I sent him the config key from the VPN server on the router side, he connected to the network fine, but when trying to establish a connection to the NAS he keeps getting a "Server not found error." Does anyone have any idea what could cause this? Also, the new user has his firewall completely off and from what I can tell in the TrueNAS Scale GUI doesn't have any firewall settings to even touch. Cheers!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.