Thursday, October 19, 2023

I feel like I got scammed by T-Mobile (Keep and Switch issues AND coverage issues)


full image - Repost: I feel like I got scammed by T-Mobile (Keep and Switch issues AND coverage issues) (from Reddit.com, I feel like I got scammed by T-Mobile (Keep and Switch issues AND coverage issues))
I switched to T-Mobile a month ago because AT&T was raising their prices on me. I used the Keep and Switch promotion, but T-Mobile is denying it because the receipts and bills I got from AT&T call the phone "APPLE 256GB" and don't list the actual model of the phone (iPhone 12). In addition to this, despite the map saying that there is 5G coverage in my inner-city Denver home, our coverage is TERRIBLE! And when I called to complain about the coverage, I was told to disable 5G on my phone because T-Mobile "is still upgrading their network." I'm not paying for the Go5G Plus plan so that I can use T-Mobile's mediocre 4G network.​I feel like I got scammed by T-Mobile. I paid off this iPhone 12 early on AT&T's network forfeiting my AT&T phone promotion because I thought T-Mobile was going to pay me back. Now they're asking for the impossible. All on a network that is significantly worse than AT&T's in prominent urban areas.​Has anyone dealt with a Keep & Switch issue like this? How'd you handle it? How do y'all deal with coverage issues?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.