Wednesday, December 13, 2023

No insulation in the attic above home office.


full image - Repost: No insulation in the attic above home office. (from Reddit.com, No insulation in the attic above home office.)
I have a 200 sqft office at my house that is my man cave. It is really hot all the time. I have my gaming pc, ps5, tv, 3 monitors and networking items (router, gateway, etc.) in there. I know I have a lot of electronics that keep it hot. There is a 4ft by 4ft window in there as well.I went into the attic yesterday and turns out there is no insulation above this office. Seeing that my office is always hot all year round, even when it gets below zero out, would that have an effect on it? What’s another way to cool it down? I have a ceiling fan in there that I keep going 24/7.Thanks for the help!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.