Thursday, December 14, 2023

Set up issue pls help


full image - Repost: Set up issue pls help (from Reddit.com, Set up issue pls help)
Hello, I'm having a tech issue with Red Pocket set up (after number port) and I'm not sure where to go from here or how. My wife and I both have a Samsung Galaxy A10e, purchased same time, more or less physically identical. She transfered her number over last month, sim card in, start up, auto set up, everything worked. I try to do the same today, get a welcome text but can't make a phone call or access internet. Try manual configuration from red pocket website using APN set up for GSMA (That's what it is). It doesn't input the entry, I try inputting one value at a time, it saves until I input the MNC value. Keeps wanting to default to 280 value, config says to do 410 value. I check wives setup that, it doesn't match the config entry at all. I'm in contact with support for like 5hours, I do everything they say. Input sim card, reset network settings, everything. Nothing works, I tell the support agent my wife has same phone and hers worked. He says to put my sim card into her phone, it works, it can call another phone in the house and shows as my number. He says it must be samsung issue, and says to contact them. wHAT?! I reset phone, still not working, try copy pasting / making new APN entry matching wives, still no go. Side note, not sure if related but it keeps saying 'network operator' is listed as my previous provider and won't let me connect to red pocket one's even with a custom APN and keeps defaulting to spectrum. I mentioned this to support agent but he didn't seem to think it was important. What should I do? I need this phone for work, it was working fine with previous provider I had earlier today.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.