Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Got SMMA Clients in 39 Countries with 10 Strategies. Here are all of them.


full image - Repost: Got SMMA Clients in 39 Countries with 10 Strategies. Here are all of them. (from Reddit.com, Got SMMA Clients in 39 Countries with 10 Strategies. Here are all of them.)
Agency owner (8 years of experience) - For context, I went from: Email marketing agency to social media agency, to now, a digital marketing + AI hybrid model. Drop a comment if you have questions about that.Anyway let's get to the juicy part.How did I sign my clients? - 100% organic (free) strategies- Clients Via Cold email:I totally go against the advice of the gurus here. I don't use a branded email (name@agency) but instead, just a random gmail or equivalent because that way, the business owner will at least read my email instead of deleting it right away. Which is what they do if they see your name@agency one, because they get such emails daily. :D I keep emails extremely short. My rule of thumb is to stick to SMS length. Keep it simple. No "dear mr. business owner I came across your...." NO ONE cares.- Clients Via Communities:I did this in the first 2 years and it got me inbound clients from probably the majority of the 39 countries in all kinds of niches. What you want to do is to find active communities where you could find business owners and just value-comment in these groups for 1 to 2 hours per day. Don't advertise your services because most groups will ban you.- Clients Via Job-Hacking:I gave it this way because I checked job-boards for marketing and sales jobs, legit applied for them (only to get through to business owners), then messaged them about a superior solution to their problem. (Don't hire - work with my agency haha.) Ninja method, worked very well!- Clients Via Your Network (read this one twice)Everybody believes they got absolutely NO network, but everybody has one. Why? You know SOMEONE who has a job... Right? Ask them to ask their boss why their company doesn't advertise online. Ask to schedule a free consultation between you and their boss. Q&A session of what they should do, could do, no obligation to to pay you. Boom. I got 1 meeting with one of the biggest companies in the entire country like that. Why? I knew 1 person in a quite irrelevant job position. Signed them as a client. That's actually the client I posted about yesterday.- Clients Via Cold DM:This worked very well especially for biz owners who'd be rather private and never expect someone to message them for business on their IG. Took some digging to find their IG sometimes, but I can highly recommend to just be up front about it, like "Hey, love your business website (name). Was curious to find out why you guys don't run any digital ads, have you tried ads on platform ___ ?"- Clients via the Oldschool strategy:I love this one, but it's really old school. 1on1 or 1-to-many meeting with a quick presentation of what you do and what the company should do with their marketing strategy. I offered that and framed it like it was really expensive usually, only to get a foot in the door, but charged nothing for it. Not my favorite cause it's not scalable, but that one works very well for big companies.- Clients via YouTube:Only works if you got actual case studies / results already. You make a video / walkthrough of the strategy plus results, properly optimize it for SEO, like: "Best Facebook Ad Strategy For Real Estate Agents In 2024" and add a call to action by the end. Works really well for inbound leads, usually not getting you calls -immediately- though.- Clients via LinkedIn:By far the best social media platform and superior even to Facebook groups. I'd post about my experiences in my niche, discuss their typical pain points, discuss solutions and also: Use hashtags and friend-request everyone in your niche as much as possible. Do that consistently for a month and you'll get some fruitful conversations going. Sales Navigator is $100/month, so technically not free, but you can reach a few people for free, or just google them to find an alternative. (FB, email, etc)- Clients via AI Video Outreach:We use a software called repliq (I'm not affiliated with them, the link is ) that basically helps make every video unique and show a client's website in the background of the video. That way, you can record one outreach video only once but make it seem unique for x1000 clients.- Clients via Loom:Lastly, clients via Loom videos. In this case, I would -not- record the video in advance but instead, do your outreach via any of the strategies above, ask if it's ok to send a quick 5 minute video regarding ____ (an issue with their website, an issue with their marketing, etc). Only if they reply yes, record a quick video about how to fix their website, marketing etc., and add a call to action to book a call.)PS: Most softwares I use get you free credits or a trial phase. Either way, there's a way to do it for free and no need to spend money on client acquisition IMO. Next step then would be to hire someone to do it for you and scale.Hope this helped!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.