Monday, January 8, 2024

Local Channels Are Wrong, Support Was ZERO Help


full image - Repost: Local Channels Are Wrong, Support Was ZERO Help (from Reddit.com, Local Channels Are Wrong, Support Was ZERO Help)
So I have been using Fubo for the past 6-7 months living in SC, while keeping my account registered with a 10001 Zipcode, so I can have my local MSG sports channels and networks for my NYC teams. I live in the Columbia, SC area (29170 zipcode) and for the past 6-7 months I have had my NY sports channels, but ASLO my local SC news channels. Well tonight, my local news channels were not Columbia, SC, and they weren't even local NYC channels (which would make sense as that's technically where my account is registered), they were showing the local news for Augusta, GA... about an hour and a half drive west from where I live in Columbia. I called support and they were no help as they suggested just changing the zip code to my local area, but that gets rid of all my sports channels, which are far more important.So far my best idea is just trying a whole bunch of different NYC zipcodes until I find one that still have my sports channels and reroutes to the correct local channels... Does anyone else have some suggestions that would be a bit quicker or by chance had a similar problem before?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.