Friday, January 12, 2024

Recommendations for equipment?


full image - Repost: Recommendations for equipment? (from Reddit.com, Recommendations for equipment?)
I’m pretty new to the homelab game. It started with a custom built, as small as I could make it server running Unraid and plex, and well, that’s grown to a Dell R730XD. That’s all at the moment, but now I’ve got the bug to begin expanding and redoing my overall network. Right now, my network runs on an Asus RT-AX82U router along with two RT-AX92U access points as a mesh. I’d like to replace the router with something more substantial but my life in tech has mostly been virtual and cloud so I’m not sure where to begin with the hardware aspect in the router space but maybe keep the access points for now with an eye to eventually upgrade to 2.5gig Ethernet (majority at the minute is gigabit, and my downstream connection to the house is as well), but gigabit will probably suit for the most part. My wife and 3 kids also have a machine each, in addition to my own. ’d like to run opnsense too and have some kind of network-level antivirus as well, but I have no idea where to begin. A bit of googling has overwhelmed me with options and I’ve just gotten myself a bit lost so gathering some thoughts from the community would be awesome. I’d appreciate any pointers you can provide or letting me know if it’s just nonsense to do as well!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.