Friday, January 12, 2024

Sony SNC (IP) Camera is disconnecting every 30-60 seconds?


full image - Repost: Sony SNC (IP) Camera is disconnecting every 30-60 seconds? (from Reddit.com, Sony SNC (IP) Camera is disconnecting every 30-60 seconds?)
I am going crazy - this issue popped up this AM after working fine for 3+ years where I keep getting an alert and log notice in BI that “Signal: Network Retry” and its highlighted red. I have 3 other cameras that all work without issue. All settings are the same between them and I have not made any changes to any of the settings for months. Does anyone know what this could be? I have tried restarting and power cycling the port but it is still doing it.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.