Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Did anyone who have an account before March 27, 2024 and then upgraded to the new Visible+ plan got the 10 Mbps hotspot speed?


full image - Repost: Did anyone who have an account before March 27, 2024 and then upgraded to the new Visible+ plan got the 10 Mbps hotspot speed? (from Reddit.com, Did anyone who have an account before March 27, 2024 and then upgraded to the new Visible+ plan got the 10 Mbps hotspot speed?)
I was originally on the Visible basic plan before. I then upgraded to the new annual Visible+ plan on May 30-31, 2024 because I wanted the faster 10 Mbps hotspot speed. I upgraded but I am still stuck on the old 5 Mbps hotspot speed. After contacting customer support, they tried to fix it which resulted in me losing service for an entire day. I have also reset my network connections, reinsert my SIM card, and reprovision my voicemail/SIM card through the chatbot, but nothing seems to work. Visible had their back-end team try to help, but the issue is still unresolved. Now they are telling me since my account was activated before March 27, 2024, I do not qualify for the 10 Mbps hotspot speed even though I changed to the new Visible+ plan after the date. They specifically said the account needs to be after March 27, 2024, not the plan. I don't think this is true because I read on this subreddit that people on the old Visible+ plan (version 1) who upgraded to the new Visible+ plan (version 2) got the 10 Mbps hotspot speed. I have also seen people who upgraded and are still stuck on the 5 Mbps hotspot speed.I am wondering what the situation is for everyone else, is customer support correct or not, and how I can resolve the hotspot situation.My chat with customer support is below:"[–]from VisibleCareSupport sent 39 minutes agoI apologize for the inconvenience, if your account was activated before March 27, 2024 the old hotspot speed which was 5Mbps will remain. You will be able to see that information from our website by accessing this link: https://www.visible.com/help/plan-features ~LM[–]to VisibleCareSupport sent 22 minutes agoThe link you gave me clearly states that my Visible+ plan qualifies for the 10 mbps hotpsot because my Visible+ plan was activated after March 27, 2024. I keep telling you guys that my Visible+ plan was activated on May 30-31, 2024. You can check my account's payment history to verify it.[–]from VisibleCareSupport sent 18 minutes agoWhat was meant by the plan feature was your account activation not when the plan was activated on your account. ~LM[–]to VisibleCareSupport sent 7 minutes agoIf that is the case, then why do other reddit users who have accounts before March 27, 2024 and then switched to the Visible+ plan afterwards have 10 mbps hotspot?Here are the links which users with accounts before March 27, 2024 (they had the old Visible+ plan with 5 mpbs) said that they have 10 mbps hotspot speed after switching to the new Visible+ with 10 mpbs:https://www.reddit.com/r/Visible/comments/1bpyyp5/new_visible_hotspot_doesnt_stay_at_10mbps/ https://www.reddit.com/r/Visible/comments/1btghbx/10mbs_hotspot_upload_speed_is_cap/ https://www.reddit.com/r/Visible/comments/1ckxxgi/visible_20_hotspot_speed_10_up_and_down/[–]from VisibleCareSupport sent just nowI’m sorry I am not able to see the link here, but we'll have to check on it. But that is the main reason why your hotspot speed is still 5mbps. ~LM"


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.