Sunday, June 23, 2024

Storage over WAN but not sure how?


full image - Repost: Storage over WAN but not sure how? (from Reddit.com, Storage over WAN but not sure how?)
Hey yall so I have two sites currently connected to each other MPLS network and switching to a dedicated 10gbe link sometime in the future. I have a HPC cluster at each site with its high speed storage, now I want to have site redunduncy, so if one site goes down the other still keeps running and producing data, that data is then Im planning to sync using rsync or rclone (native sync mirroring is troublesome). But my only gripe is that which protocol do I even use? Currently the storage is set to be using iSCSI to be directly connected to the server and to other site via WAN (yes I know); however i do want to move a RDMA connection between the storage and server cluster at each site in the upcoming future; but not sure if its even feasible have RDMA iSer or RDMA ROCE and then connect it over WAN?Basically locally I want atleast 100gbe between storage and the cluster; and I want to it connect it over a WAN network (yes I know the performance implications) to make sure i have the sync working.Completely lost as I need both the high bandwidth low latency storage locally but need it to be able to be synced.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.