Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Guest House Question


full image - Repost: Guest House Question (from Reddit.com, Guest House Question)
I have a DMP in my house, but I'm building a guest house and wanted to understand if I could just run Cat 6 to the building and then install a dream wall to run cameras and TVs and other things as if it was its own residence (but taking internet from the main house). Would the two gateways get confused and keep trying to adopt POE items on the other's network? Or do I need to change up some settings internally so they don't see each other? Sorry for the strange question - I'm itching to buy the gear, but terrified if I fall down a hole.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.