Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Multicast permissions in Reason?


full image - Repost: Multicast permissions in Reason? (from Reddit.com, Multicast permissions in Reason?)
https://ift.tt/7Eq2zOi! So, I picked up SWAM Saxophones V3 for some jazzy jazz projects I'm working on, and I keep getting faced with this popup when I run the VST in Reason (13).Seems to be a setting that allows multiple instances of the VST to talk to each other so they can play nice. Which WOULD be nice, but something on my computer is blocking it.The manual suggests allowing multicast access in Windows Defender, which I'm not running - I've got Avast One's firewall instead.I assume (hope) there's a setting somewhere in Avast One where I can switch on multicast permissions but, for the life of me, I am not seeing it. Any search results seem to pertain to a different version of Avast.Has anybody here seen this before and/or can offer any advice? I would be most grateful, thank you!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.