Wednesday, June 29, 2022

2BR / 2 story condo, looking for hardwire options


full image - Repost: 2BR / 2 story condo, looking for hardwire options (from Reddit.com, 2BR / 2 story condo, looking for hardwire options)
I recently moved into a two-story condo (rental). Using Xfinity Wifi and the only working coax jack is in the main bedroom. I'm currently using the second bedroom upstairs as an office while I WFH. Currently on a Netgear Orbi AC3000 (RBK50) tri-band mesh wifi system and an Arris S33 modem.Setup:• Master bedroom: Orbi Router + Arris modem with PS4 and LG tv hardwired to router• Second bedroom/office: No router or AP, working off Wifi• Living room downstairs: Orbi Satellite with PS5 and LG tv hardwired to Orbi satellitePlan:• Xfinity ultrafast (900 Mbps down, 20 Mbps up)Issues:• Work meetings are problematic over Wifi, especially if I am sharing my screen• Watching tv downstairs will occasionally buffer or the app on the LG tv will crash• This becomes worse if I am watching live programming via YouTube TVHelp:• Looking for recommendations for a new router, access points (or mesh network) and possibly a switch(es)• I would like to hardwire my work Mac to something in the office so that I no longer need to rely on WiFi for connection• I would still like to keep the PS5 and the LG tv hardwired to something in the living room• MoCa is not an option since only one coax jack is functional in the condoThanks in advance for your recommendations and assistance.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.