Tuesday, June 28, 2022

How do they code a back end for mobile games?


full image - Repost: How do they code a back end for mobile games? (from Reddit.com, How do they code a back end for mobile games?)
I know the title is kind of vague so I will do my best to elaborate here. I'm creating a simple mobile game that I want to play with some friends but I would also like the game to have persistent user data stored on some kind of a back end to keep track of the players currency/level/progress. Furthermore there is going to a be an element of chance in the game and I would like outcome to be generated on the back end and the result to be relayed to the the players to ensure that the "host" of the match/game cannot alter the outcome.I have done some digging around and have found an insane number of resources and Youtube videos but I am now facing some decision fatigue as every resource recommends a different approach and because of my complete lack of knowledge here I can't come to a conclusion on which one would work best for me.I would greatly appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction with some very beginner friendly networking guides as well as a possible rundown of some options and their pros/cons.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.