Friday, July 1, 2022

I hate my Grandfather


full image - Repost: I hate my Grandfather (from Reddit.com, I hate my Grandfather)
My Grandfather moved into my families home a few years ago and it’s really taken a toll on my parents and my sisters and I to an extent. I’m 22 and still in college so I get the least of it, but even when I’m home I feel as if I’m burdened with him. The reason he lives with us is because my Aunt, who he used to live with, moved and claimed she didn’t have room for him in their new house, which is just a blatant lie, and basically kicked him to the curb. He had literally nowhere to go because my other Aunt lives in a tiny studio apartment, and my Uncle also has a pretty small house and bounces back between that house and Texas because his job’s company operates out of Austin.He made horrendous financial decisions all throughout his life that put him in this position, could never keep a job because he’s a lazy, spiteful, socially inept person, he’d blow his money on all these useless things he saw on home shopping network, and he took a loan out on a house he couldn’t afford. I found out about this recently, but my Grandmother who passed away used to physically abuse my mom and her siblings I mentioned before and my Grandfather never stepped in to stop her and just let it happen and claimed that it was because he was “never home because of work,” yet he would spend months at home because he constantly got let go my his employers.He came into our home and is an asshole to everyone, he can’t do anything on his own and needs his hand held for the most basic tasks(not because of age, but because of he had no desire to do things), he crammed our basement with all his garbage he bought from infomercials, and he’s always trying to teach my sisters and I lessons with “wisdom” he doesn’t possess since he’s literally the most uninformed human I’ve ever met and I’m not exaggerating whatsoever. He was always mean to me growing up and would constantly make fun of me because of my weight, told me I was terrible at everything, and always tried to teach me shit. And the thing that pisses me off more than anything is that my Grandpa on my Dad’s side passed away and my Grandpa that lives with me, despite my grandpa’s knowing each other since high school, chose not to go to his funeral. I will never forgive him for that, and I hate holding grudges and being spiteful.I know it may sound shitty that I resent a family member, especially a grandparent, but I just can’t stand him.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.