Sunday, July 3, 2022

Just got a UniFi switch, problems with the mobile app


full image - Repost: Just got a UniFi switch, problems with the mobile app (from Reddit.com, Just got a UniFi switch, problems with the mobile app)
So I just got a Ubiquiti Networks UniFi USW-LITE-16-POE Lite 16 Port Managed GB POE Switch, as part of upgrading my home network and I went with this switch on recommendation because I got installed 4 Ubiquiti AP that are powered over Ethernet.I downloaded the Unifi Network app on my phone from the instructions but it keeps searching for OS Console I don’t have. I eventually plan to out the controller software in docker form on the home-server I’m building but in the short term I just want to use the Ethernet lines and get the AP up and running.I figure I need to put the controller software on my laptop and connect via Ethernet cord for a one time setup, will those APs stay on after I unplug my laptop?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.