Thursday, July 7, 2022

Law/Paralegal: After 7 days of second round of interviews no response would you connect with recruiter on Linkedin?


full image - Repost: Law/Paralegal: After 7 days of second round of interviews no response would you connect with recruiter on Linkedin? (from Reddit.com, Law/Paralegal: After 7 days of second round of interviews no response would you connect with recruiter on Linkedin?)
its been seven days since I interviewed for a big firm in DC but their headquarters are in NY so I guess it is normal for them to take their time to come back to me. I recently came across the recruiter's LinkedIn profile and had a thought about connecting with her since we kind of clicked? but I don't know if that would come across as "pushy" or something. Also, I really would love this job but I know its really hard to get so it was more of a networking and "keep me in mind for future jobs" interview IDK. What are your thoughts on this?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.