Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Can't set up TCL Roku TV


full image - Repost: Can't set up TCL Roku TV (from Reddit.com, Can't set up TCL Roku TV)
I just moved and I got an old roku tv from a friend. It's TCL TV with Roku integrated I guess. I did not get a remote with it. I don't really need the roku utility from it, but when I turn it on it goes to Roku set up every time, so I guess it's roku integrated. The only buttons on the device are power and volume up/down buttons. Preferably for this TV I could just bypass the roku stuff, because I just want it for my switch and ps2.I did however get a roku for the TV in the living room. We got the Roku Express 4k+, with a voice remote. I'm looking it up online and apparently to connect the voice remote, you need to connect it on the same wifi as the roku device. I keep looking up ways to pair the remote and device and it keeps mentioning "it has to be on the same wifi network". I tried to just automatically pair it (I have not installed the new roku thing, I just want to get this tv working for now), but it didn't do it.Everything I read references the settings already on the device. Well, until I have a remote paired, I don't know how to go through settings to connect it to a wifi network or anything. I just don't know if it's even an option! Has anyone else run into this conundrum? Everything I search seems to assume the device is already set up.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.