Sunday, December 24, 2023

Anyone else getting screwed around by Aston Martin F1 customer service?


full image - Repost: Anyone else getting screwed around by Aston Martin F1 customer service? (from Reddit.com, Anyone else getting screwed around by Aston Martin F1 customer service?)
Ordered some Alonso merch for my wife for Xmas in November and they still haven't even shipped it.Shipping delays happen, so that's not what I'm upset about, it's that they have completely failed to give any kind of update or estimate of when it will actually arrive and actually lied about the status of the order rather than give a straight answer.I sent an email about three weeks after buying the items and got this response: Hello Franks2000inchTV,Thank you for your email.We apologise for the delay in dispatch of your order. Our carrier partner is experiencing a high volume of orders through their network. To avoid your order being caught up in that, we are waiting for the backlog to clear before dispatching your order.Your order will be dispatching as soon as possible and we greatly appreciate your patience. Please keep an eye out for the an automated email with your tracking information.Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.What does "to save you from getting caught up in that" mean?Surely it will take longer to ship my package the later it is sent. How can sending it late possibly help me? The only thing they are saving me from is having to wrap these presents Also, it turns out their carrier is Royal Mail in the UK. There is no way that the issue is that Royal Mail has stopped accepting packages.So I asked if they could give any kind of estimate of when it will ship and they sent back exactly the same email.Like exactly the same. Word for word.And so, ok I get it they are overwhelmed, so I give up and wait another few weeks to email again asking for an update.At this point they send me an email saying "your order has been dispatched."Yay! I think, and I click on the link to track my package.But it hasn't been shipped. They just sent a notification to royal mail to say that a package will be mailed someday.That was on DECEMBER 7TH and the status hasn't changed at all.What the hell is happening over there. It's one thing to have some delays, or run out of stock, but it's another thing to actively lie to your customers about the status of their order.Just shameful. I guess their customwr service department is more on the Stroll side of the garage.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.