Wednesday, December 20, 2023

CISA Job Market


full image - Repost: CISA Job Market (from Reddit.com, CISA Job Market)
I am in CISA program and just cleared my first Semester with above average grades (all in 85-95) and i am gonna keep it the same way going forward too. I am also planning to get CCNA by end of first year and Security+, Network+ and CCNP by end of three program.Just wanted to ask the recent CISA graduates (or if you guys know any CISA graduates who got a job recently), how is the recent job market and what would be the possible starting pay after graduating?Before getting into CISA, I was already making 55k-60k (not in IT field and with overtime), is it gonna be better than that after graduation? Since I am so interested in computers and CISA is my last shot at getting a better job and my goal is to get above 100k in 3-5 years, is CISA worth it and can it even take me near my goal at least? If it is, what other certs you guys recommend to get the most out of this program? All responses are appreciated 🙏


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.