Thursday, December 21, 2023

Summaries count as book read?


full image - Repost: Summaries count as book read? (from Reddit.com, Summaries count as book read?)
Hi all,I've been thinking about some apps out there that offer Book Summaries, specially for non-fiction books like Headway or Blinkist.I've negated myself to use these apps because I believe they cut off the magic of actually reading a book.But recently, I quit all social network apps on my app. I thought at first to replace the time with Kindle on my phone, but I noticed this is not working as expected, because I need more time to focus for reading. I can't read like for 5 minutes and leave it between the middle of the page. I need to complete a chapter at least.So I thought I might give a try to Summary apps. It will keep me reading, which is my main goal.However, counting books I read is something I really care, and I feel myself fake putting I read a book while I actually read a summary.My question to you all, would you count 1 summary as 1 book read?Probably I'm making a lot of noise about this but it really bothers me. Let me know your thoughts. PS. I had the same thought about audiobooks, but now I do consider them as a book read.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.