Wednesday, July 6, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 6


full image - Repost: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 6 (from Reddit.com, 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 6)
Hello losers,Day 6. Almost a full week into this month! Forgive me for not having much time to interact with you all. I see your comments & I'm so jazzed you’re all out there learning, striving & conquering!Scale break this month: On it.Maintenance calories: On it. Some estimating is going to happen for a dinner out. I'm a sucker for a buffalo chicken salad.Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): Rest day. 4/6 days.Camp Nanowrimo - 1,666 words a day: Didn’t have the focus for this today. 1,633/8,065 words. If I don’t hit goal, I'm donating $100 to Nanowrimo.Today's gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for the various professionals in my network & being able to go out with a good friend. Good friends keep you grounded & know when you’re on your own bull shit.Random to do list item I want to conquer today: Self-care beauty appointment after work, I'm not going to forget!Your turn! Let’s hear all about it!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.