Wednesday, July 6, 2022

If the woman I'm dating does not have a strong supporting group of friends or family, is it a red flag?


full image - Repost: If the woman I'm dating does not have a strong supporting group of friends or family, is it a red flag? (from Reddit.com, If the woman I'm dating does not have a strong supporting group of friends or family, is it a red flag?)
I've dated ladies who keep to themselves. My ex was the only member of my her immediate family who was still alive, it was distressing to think that she would depend on me and that if things didn't work out, she may once again be left alone and even become a victim of being taken advantage by other people. Even single mothers who essentially just support themselves and their kids I've met but some rarely have a sense of belonging to a network or group and it's just them, or the occasional ex to help the kid.I've also seen how uncomfortable it is to introduce her to my closest friends or family members. It may be both a good and a bad thing, in my opinion, to have a romantic interest who doesn't really have any other friends to affect their opinions of me and how I am for them.I had an experience where she refused to let me go out with my own friends or continue networking, meeting people just for the sake of creating a network, such as for things like hobbies.What do you think about women who keep to themselves and don't necessarily spread out, get to know and meet other people? Is it a good thing or a bad thing?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.