Sunday, July 10, 2022

Accessing local server behind a VPN


full image - Repost: Accessing local server behind a VPN (from Reddit.com, Accessing local server behind a VPN)
Not sure how to accurately describe my situation in the title, so I'll try to describe it now. I have a local server that is always connected to the internet through a Proton VPN connection. My local network is controlled via my pfSense box. I can access services on my local server from any of my local computers without issue. I just navigate to the server's local IP address. I have OpenVPN configured on my pfSense box to allow me to connect to my home network when I'm on the road. For some reason, I cannot reach my local server from my mobile device when connected over the OpenVPN connection. If I disable the Proton VPN connection on my local server, I am then able to connect to it with a mobile device over the OpenVPN connection. Is there any way to keep my Proton VPN connection active and still access that server from a remote device over the OpenVPN connection that I have set up in pfSense? I don't claim to be any type of network wizard, so it is very likely I'm missing some obvious solution. Thanks!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.