Sunday, July 10, 2022

Moving in a few months - need advice


full image - Repost: Moving in a few months - need advice (from Reddit.com, Moving in a few months - need advice)
Hello Reddit! I'm moving in a few months and I'll need to take my devices with me. Before we move, we are wanting to sell our Google devices and Migrate over to Amazon because Google Homes routines suck.I'm wondering what the best way to go about this is. Should we create a new network from an access point and keep it as a dedicated IP with a dedicated range? That way, the devices should reconnect the same?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.