Thursday, July 14, 2022

Hello has anyone had too surgery by dr mahajan in Minnesota u.s. ?


full image - Repost: Hello has anyone had too surgery by dr mahajan in Minnesota u.s. ? (from Reddit.com, Hello has anyone had too surgery by dr mahajan in Minnesota u.s. ?)
Im not sure if I should be excited or concern. I had my first top surgery consultation with him and I asked him how many top surgeries has he done and he said 10. He followed up saying he’s been doing b****t reconstruction for 10 years so he said he feels very comfortable doing the surgery. He also didn’t have a portfolio I could look at either. I have to choose a doctor in my insurance network so I’m not sure if I’m going to find anyone better than this or if I should keep trying. He seemed trustworthy and I liked him but I guess I wasn’t sure if I should find someone else or if this seems fine? Would appreciate any kind of advice!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.