Thursday, July 14, 2022

I have one of the worst Xbox problems, is there a fix?


full image - Repost: I have one of the worst Xbox problems, is there a fix? (from Reddit.com, I have one of the worst Xbox problems, is there a fix?)
Recently I bought a Xbox Series X and after about 2-3 days it’s already not working, the problems alter but are usually the same. First problem is that even though I have connected to my internet and have a 100% wireless connection it says I have no internet but I have a open NAT and it says it’s fine but when I go to launch any game (only tested hitman 3 and assassins creed Valhalla) I get an error ‘A Temporary Network Problem’ but I’ve tried every fix I’ve found on google with no luck Second problem Somethings my Xbox decides to just say I’m not allowed to sign in by saying there’s a server outage but it says these are temporary but I’ve been having it happen for about 5 days but the thing that annoys me the most is on my Xbox One X everything works fine like downloading game saves from cloud, network connections, party’s etc Third Problem If I do a reset in settings and press keep games and apps I’ll get a pop up before restart saying it couldn’t find Xbox accociations and when it restarts it says there’s an update but I get 3 error codes even though I’m connected to the internet 0x80072EE2 0x00000000 0x00000201.Is there any fixes to this crap hole of an Xbox? Thanks.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.