Thursday, March 23, 2023

Haven't been able to get into the game in two days :/


full image - Repost: Haven't been able to get into the game in two days :/ (from Reddit.com, Haven't been able to get into the game in two days :/)
Xbox says my internet is working. I've tried my home network on wifi, a hotspot from my phone, and my home network from ethernet. My Xbox says I have internet with all three and yet I cannot get into HUT. I've tried signing in about a dozen times over the last two days and I keep getting the "network connection issue" error in-game. Really sucks considering how badly I need hut champs collectibles this week. Hope I'm able to get in by the end of the weekend but I don't have much hope.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.