Tuesday, December 26, 2023

7 Pro constantly disconnects service


full image - Repost: 7 Pro constantly disconnects service (from Reddit.com, 7 Pro constantly disconnects service)
My 7 Pro is constantly disconnecting all of the service, except wifi. I cannot call, text or use LTE/5G, I get full bar for few seconds, after that empty bar with exclamation mark on it. I contacted Google support and they said, that they can't do anything because "it is not hardware issue".I already disabled 2G, VolTe and eSIM. I also reset network settings and did the factory reset. Seems like it is hardware issue, but support keep saying that is not. Do you have any idea what to do?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.