Thursday, December 21, 2023

Need recommendations on building my new router


full image - Repost: Need recommendations on building my new router (from Reddit.com, Need recommendations on building my new router)
Hey there! Currently in the midst of prepping for 2024, and I'm reaching out to the community for advice on setting up my new 2U Router for my home network. Here's what's in the mix:1x Rosewill 2U Server Chassis2x Intel X520-DA2 10GB SFP+ NICs1x Microtik Managed Switch w/ 2x SFP+ ports1x Asus AC-5300 Router (used as the router, but soon to be an AP) with Merlin Flashed1x EVGA 750w G3 Modular Power Supply (snagged it for $30, a bit overkill)Here's what I'm eyeing:Intel Core i3-12100 (for the iGPU and modern chip vibes)ASUS M-ATX motherboard with DDR4 & 2x X16 slots (one for the SFP+ NIC and one for potential other NICs)16GB of DDR4 3,200Mhz RAM (why not go for it?)128GB NVME SSD for bootI'm open to suggestions, so if you've got any recommendations, I'm all ears! Keep in mind, the used hardware scene isn't too hot where I live. So buying brand new is usually the case I have to take.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.