Thursday, July 14, 2022

Networking as a young (kind of attractive ?) female professional?


full image - Repost: Networking as a young (kind of attractive ?) female professional? (from Reddit.com, Networking as a young (kind of attractive ?) female professional?)
Hello! I’m hoping to get some guidance on networking as a young female professional, note that I’ve been told that I’m quite attractive. When it comes to networking with men, I get slightly anxious, I’ve been hit on several times and have been asked to dinner quite often. By much older men. The problem is- I am genuinely interested in the roles of these men, and denying them or ghosting them just completely ruins opportunities for me. But I’m just not comfortable being alone with an older man unless a relationship has been established, like father-daughter type, which I’ve had before and has been great!Any tips, things to say or things to keep an eye out for when networking in the business world? Or any general advice at all here! Maybe I’m overthinking it.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.